Bringing trademark excellence to freezer repairs across Northern Colorado, we at Jim & Dave’s Appliance are always ready to help when you need it. We understand that a broken-down freezer can be a major inconvenience and cost you a lot of grocery money, which is why we move quickly and get the job done right the first time. We’ve been doing this for 40 years, so we know what works and what doesn’t. Learn more below and don’t forget to contact us as soon as you suspect an issue with your freezer.
Let Jim & Dave’s Appliance Keep Your Freezer Running at Its Best
When you choose Jim & Dave’s for your appliance services, you can truly chill out and let us take care of things. As property owners ourselves, we can’t help but put your budget and needs first, going the extra distance to make sure your freezer gets back on its feet without breaking the bank. Best of all, we’ve got the practical experience to back up our passion. Choosing us is a win-win!
- We have over 40 years of appliance repair experience.
- Our factory-trained technicians work on major brands such as Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Thermador, Whirlpool, and more.
- While our technicians are on site and working on your freezer, they have direct access to factory master techs that can verify any diagnosis, thus ensuring your fridge gets an accurate analysis before we start the repairs.
- We guarantee our repairs, and all parts we use are fully warrantied by the manufacturer.
- We stock many common parts on our trucks to make sure that we’ll have the items we need when we arrive at your location. In those rare situations where a special part needs to be ordered, we use several distributors in multiple locations to get your part as fast as possible.
A functioning freezer means peace of mind for you. That’s important to us! Whether you’re hearing odd noises or worried about a leak, contact us today and we’ll schedule service for you as quickly as possible.