A washing machine on the fritz not only makes it hard to keep your clothes clean, it can also flood your home and permanently damage your wearables. At Jim & Dave’s Appliance, we’re on a mission to alleviate the annoyance, worry, and even panic that our clients feel when their washers take a turn for the worse. A deep understanding of multiple brands and an abiding passion for serving people have made us the Front Range’s premier appliance service. We’d love to help you!
Let Jim & Dave’s Appliance Wash Your Worries Away
As an appliance combining water, electricity, and moving parts, your washing machine is a modern marvel requiring a knowledgeable hand. With our experience and knowledge when it comes to appliance repair, we are the team you need for the job. Our factory-trained service techs quickly troubleshoot and resolve whatever might be going on, and they’re always happy to answer your questions. Check out more reasons why you should choose us:
- Our team has over 40 years of combined appliance repair experience.
- Our prompt services are backed by manufacturers and warranties on both service and parts.
- We’ll do our absolute best to resolve the issue, but if it would be more economical to replace the washer, we’ll be honest and tell you.
- Our factory-trained technicians work on major brands such as Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Jenn-Air, Samsung (laundry), Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, LG (laundry), Thermador, Whirlpool, and more.
- Whether it is a top load or front load machine, new or 20+ years old, our experienced technicians can help you.
When you need a repair team who will put your interests first, choose Jim & Dave’s Appliance. Schedule a service call in Northern Colorado today.