A few things we at Jim & Dave’s think you should know about our team and your appliances.
1) When you hire an appliance repair service to work on your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or oven, you want to be assured that the company you are calling has factory-trained appliance repair techs. At Jim & Dave’s Appliance, our technicians have special access to factory master techs that we can contact from your home to verify proper diagnosis. We believe that the way to build a business is to do the job right the first time, with the best proficiency and professionalism we can offer. This keeps our costs down, which ultimately makes for happy and loyal customers. That’s why we spend the time and money to send our techs to as many factory training functions as we can. We have factory trained service techs that are experienced in appliance repair and diagnosis for most major brands including GE, Amana, Whirlpool, HotPoint, Tappan, Frigidaire, Maytag, Bosch KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, and more. Chances are excellent that if you have an appliance that needs repair, no matter what brand it is, our techs can fix it!
2) Hiring a company that is well stocked is always a good idea! When considering an appliance repair company to work on your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, stove or oven, you may want to find out just how large a parts inventory this company has, and how much do usually carry on their vans — the larger the parts inventory they carry, the greater the likelihood your appliance will be repaired in one trip and the lower that company will be able to keep its costs. At Jim & Dave’s we carry one of the largest selections of commonly-repaired parts on each and every van, much more than any appliance repair company in Northern Colorado. We have parts to repair many common problems that can happen to your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or oven.
3) What kind of warranty does the company you’re looking at offer? Warranty repair for your refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, stove or oven comes in 2 forms: “under” manufacturer’s warranty, and “after” manufacturer’s warranty. If your appliance is still under the manufacturers warranty, Jim and Dave’s is authorized by many companies including GE, Amana, Whirlpool, HotPoint, Tappan, Frigidaire, Maytag, Bosch KitchenAid, and Jenn-Air to do their warranty service, which means that your appliance is warranted as if it was new. If you are past the manufacturer’s warranty, Jim & Dave’s warrantees their parts to the full length allowed by the manufacturer and we guarantee our work for 90 days from the date of completed repair.
In short, there are a few simple reasons that if you have a refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, stove or oven in need of repair from manufacturers including GE, Amana, Whirlpool, HotPoint, Tappan, Frigidaire, Maytag, Bosch KitchenAid, Jenn-Air Electrolux or Thermador, that Jim & Dave’s is your best bet:
- Fair Prices
- Quality Repairs
- Large Parts Stock
- Licensed & Insured
- All Work is Warranted
- Manufacturer Trained
- Friendly & Professional Service
- Up to Date Diagnostic Equipment & Tools
- Certified Major Appliance Service Technician
- Technician Background Screen
A few things we at Jim & Dave’s think you should know about our team:
We service most of Northern Colorado from our central location. We have trucks traveling daily to the towns of Berthoud, Broomfield, Erie Fort Collins, Greeley, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Niwot, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster Windsor and Wellington. And of course we will service all the smaller towns in between like Eaton, LaSalle, Platteville, Severance, Timnath, Evans, Frederick, and Dacono Laporte. Apologies to any towns we might have left out, give us a call and we will be glad to help you out to the best of our abilities!
Jim & Dave’s Appliance serves the front range from our warehouse and billing office on S.E. 8th Street in Loveland, which is located 1/2 mile south of 1st street off Highway 287, just after the one-ways merge together. Go east on S.E. 8th to the first right, drive straight south to Building B, Unit 7.
418 8th Street S.E. #B-7
Loveland, CO 80537
Metro Number: 303-651-3383
JIM & DAVE’S APPLIANCE PROVIDES WARRANTY SERVICE AND REPAIR!
J&D provides appliance warranty service & repair and appliance manufacturer’s warranty service.
We perform manufacturer’s warranty service and repair for most brands, makes and models of refrigerators, freezers, laundry machines (including front-load washers and dryers), ranges, wall ovens, cook tops, dishwashers and more, regardless of which dealer sold the appliances to you. We also have contracts with many extended warranty service companies.
Please contact us to determine if we’re able to perform your extended warranty service.