Don’t Wait Until Your Appliances Are Washed
A dishwasher is one of the most convenient of modern appliances. In fact, it’s easy to overlook just how useful it is — until it breaks down. Dishwasher issues can be particularly expensive given the high chance for leaks and the water damage it can do to other areas in your kitchen. If your dishwasher is making odd sounds, leaving dishes dirty, or leaking, don’t hesitate to call Jim And Dave’s Appliance in Loveland! We can help stop minor issues in their tracks before they become bigger, pricier problems and keep your dishwasher running smoothly. Best of all, our repairs are all covered under your dishwasher manufacturer’s warranty. Call us today!
Jim And Dave’s Appliance Repairs Are Durable, Dependable, And Effective:
- All of our technicians are trained to provide factory-quality repairs
- We have experience maintaining and repairing all major dishwasher brands, including Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Thermador, Whirlpool, and more
- We thoroughly stock our work trucks to minimize the need to order parts during your repair
- We guarantee warranty protection for every repair we make and every part we use
Experienced Dishwasher Repair In Northern Colorado
Despite being one of the most enjoyable modern conveniences, a dishwasher can be frustrating to deal with when it breaks down. In the worst cases, a broken dishwasher can cause leaks and damage the area surrounding it. At Jim & Dave’s Appliance, we’re on a mission to make sure your dishwasher has a long, functional life and to give you peace of mind the entire way. It’s a mission we’ve been on for 40 years and counting, and the results speak for themselves. We’ve helped families across Northern Colorado keep their dishwasher running smoothly with timely, effective repair work, and we’re proud to have earned a reputation as a top-rated appliance repair company and to have been named an official Business Pick of the Denver Broncos.
Save Time And Money With Jim & Dave’s Appliance
If your dishes aren’t getting clean, your dish rack components are failing, or you’re seeing water leaking from your dishwasher, we’re your answer. We approach every repair job with care, asking questions and providing a comprehensive quote.
- We know that ordering parts can cause a delay, so we stock our trucks thoroughly to avoid that as often as possible.
- Our appliance technicians are factory-trained to work on major brands such as Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Thermador, Whirlpool, and more.
- We handle both warranty services covered by the manufacturers, and general repairs that we guarantee personally.
- While our technicians are working on your dishwasher, they have direct, on-site communication with factory master techs that can verify any diagnosis, ensuring your appliance gets an accurate analysis before we start any repairs.
Over 40 years of putting our client first have built us a reputation for promptness, professionalism, and personalization. You can rely on us to take the best care of your dishwasher while saving you money. If you live in Northern Colorado and are in need of appliance repair, schedule an appointment with Jim And Dave’s Appliance today!